Event quality criteria:
- Begins and/or ends in first half of October (last few days of September is ok)
- Space related
- No duplicates
- All activity in one facility (such as at one school, or at one conference) is in one event, not many
- Each entry should include State/Province, City, and Location as mandatory fields.
- Please fill approximate attendees that each event has had.
Some examples to follow as a reference:
- A same group of 30 students hear one talk on Monday and another talk on Friday. That is one event, not two. No exceptions. The attendance is 30, not 60.
- A Planetarium holding different shows on 5 evenings as part of its WSW celebration, each with a different audience of 50 people, is also one event, not five. The attendance however in this case is 250 for this event.
- If more than one activity is held in one location (e.g. one facility such as a school or museum)…:
- A) …with approximately the same audience, then that is one event. Attendees must be counted only once to avoid duplication.
- B) …by a single organization, then that is one event. Attendance from different activities can be added together if different people attending each activity.
- C) …by different organizations with different attendees, then those are different events.